Mixed-age movement and music classes (45 minutes weekly) for children, from newborn through kindergarten, with parent or caregiver.
- Expand your list of wonderful songs to sing with your family
- Offer a balanced music "diet" to your child with a variety of tonalities, meters and origins of music
- Strengthen your confidence in supporting your child's music development
- Have 45 minutes of music fun with your child every week in class
- Build a community of people making music with their families
The mixed-age format is not only educationally sound but creates a family-like atmosphere where siblings can attend class together. Older children learn from being in a leadership role, while younger children benefit from the example of the older child. Children of the same age are not necessarily in the same stage of music development. A mixed-age format enables them to participate freely and experience the music at their own level of complexity, without being burdened by age-specific expectations.